24 Mart 2013 Pazar

ATC - All Around The World (la la la la la la la la) Survivor 3.Bölüm de Çalan Şarkı

ATC - All Around The World (la la la la la la la la) Şarkısı Dinle

Survivor 23 Mart 2013 de çalan şarkı la la la dinle şarkı sözleri



The kisses of the sun - Were sweet I didn't blink
I let it in my eyes - Like an exotic drink
The radio playing songs - That I have never heard
I don't know what to say - Oh not another word




Just - la la la la la - It goes around the world
Just - la la la la la - It's all around the world
Just - la la la la la - And everybody's singing 
La la la la la - And now the bells are ringing

La la la la la - la la la la la la la - la la la la la - la la la la la la la
La la la la la - la la la la la la la - la la la la la - la la la la la la la 

Inside an empty room - My inspiration flows
Now wait to hear the tune - Around my head it goes
The magic melody - You want to sing with me
Just la la la la la - the music is the key
And now the night is gone - Still it goes on and on
So deep inside of me - I long to set it free
I don't know what to do - Just can't explain to you
I don't know what to say - Oh not another word

Just - la la la la la - It goes around the world
Just - la la la la la - It's all around the world
Just - la la la la la - And everybody's singing 
La la la la la - And now the bells are ringing

La la la la la - la la la la la la la - la la la la la - la la la la la la la
La la la la la - la la la la la la la - la la la la la - la la la la la la la 

The kisses of the sun 

La la la la la - It goes around the world
Just - la la la la la - It's all around the world
Just - la la la la la - And everybody's singing 
La la la la la - And now the bells are ringing

La la la la la - la la la la la la la - la la la la la - la la la la la la la 
La la la la la - la la la la la la la - la la la la la - la la la la la la la

Around - Around - Around the world

5 yorum :

  1. 3. bölüm 7 . kısımda cengiz in konuşmasından sonra çalan müzik kimin acaba bulamıyorum.yardımcı olurmusunuz lütfenn...

    YanıtlaSil
  2. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyfiho_sur7_shortfilms?start=16#.UU7fHxdA2Jp

    bu müzik kimin acabaa

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Very good post. I absolutely appreciate this site.
    Keep it up!

    Here is my blog post; Hard knight reviews

    YanıtlaSil
  4. If some one wants to be updated with hottest technologies therefore he must be visit this web page and
    be up to date daily.

    Here is my page: garcinia cambogia reviews

    YanıtlaSil
  5. Hello there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    Also visit my website Wrinkle Cream Review

    YanıtlaSil

YORUMLARINIZ BİZİM İÇİN ÖNEMLİDİR..